Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things.

Good morning,

I look/feel like hell. I waited around for my sister to get home from a trip to Silverlake last night and once she arrived, I couldn't get back to sleep. I sound like my dad but I'm not thrilled with her driving the 40 miles from L.A. to T.O. by herself at 2:30 in the morning. That's when the worst crap happens! I worry and my mind races until she walks in the door. So basically, I have COMPLETELY turned into my dad. Haha.

Can you believe it's June already? I cannot. In 6 days, Paul and I will cross our 7 month wedding mark. WHERE THE HECK DID THE TIME GO? As I scan my desk at work, I am still surrounded by multiple bridal magazines, a wedding favor and tear sheet ideas. What a magical time that was...



Hubby's been super busy with work and band stuff lately. This is a wonderful thing but I still miss his silly butt and look forward to some 'quality' time together soon. I am so grateful and blessed that I can spend time with my friends and mostly family during this hectic time 'cause Lord knows I am not a fan of sitting at home by myself. :-)


So, how are you guys doing? xo



* * * * *
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"Those who say the past is not dead can stop and smell the smoke. We are smoke." - BF5

No comments:

Post a Comment