Changes at work are dizzying. We've acquired new business and have secured our current clients through this difficult financial time. I'm definitely grateful that I have a job at all; a job that I adore at that. We will weather the interesting changes right now and just thank god we are pressing forward.
Married life is grand, for all those who keep asking. We are actually going out more than ever and enjoying every moment we have to ourselves as well as with others. Although my mind has been drifting frequently to the idea of having the babies, I am grateful at the moment that we have the freedom to pick up and drive into Hollywood on a whim. In due time...
One of my blog pals, Jeneva posted a blog listing eight things about herself. Although I did this in an extended form last month (twenty things), I thought I'd think of an additional eight, a bit shorter and sweeter.
- I've lost almost all interest in breakfast food as of late. I think I'd rather have a plate of lasagna than pancakes in the morning. Unless my mom is making them.
- I don't really like water. I drink it because it's good for me but I would prefer a flavored drink almost all of the time.
- I could watch Sex & The City re-runs over and over and often do. My husband doesn't get how I can watch the same episode repeatedly without getting sick of it.
- I used to be obsessed with George Michael. I was probably entirely too young to be listening to "I Want Your Sex" on a daily basis but nonetheless, I did!
- I'm a nail biter. But if I need to, I can stop. I grew my nails out for the wedding with no problem. But then bit them all off shortly after.
- I have a fear of heights. I don't have too much of a problem with descending but ascending gives me mild panic attacks. Somehow, despite all this, I have a year pass to Magic Mountain. Go figure.
- I am going to see New Kids On The Block three more times in the next month and a half and if they keep coming, I'll keep going. I had an absolute blast at the last three shows we saw in '08.
- I could watch ten hours of t.v. in one day if I was sick and laid up. I did that last week, in fact.